Aim of the Florence Nightingale Foundation IPC Leadership Programme
To develop nursing, midwifery and allied health professional leadership identity, capacity and capability to influence organisational and patient outcomes at a local, systems, national and international level of healthcare delivery.
- Demonstrate enhanced awareness of how personality preferences influence personal effectiveness and performance in teams.
- Identify and critically appraise opportunities to influence through personal and collective authority.
- Develop strategies to express self in a manner which communicates presence, enables influence and has impact.
- Explore personal resilience and develop tools for staying effective under pressure.
- Formulate and put into practice plans which contribute to improved outcomes for patients and staff underpinned by evidence and quality improvement methodology.
You will need a laptop or desktop computer and a broadband internet connection