This course is currently closed
Aim of the Florence Nightingale Foundation IPC Leadership Programme
To develop nursing, midwifery and allied health professional leadership identity, capacity and capability to influence organisational and patient outcomes at a local, systems, national and international level of healthcare delivery.
- Demonstrate enhanced awareness of how personality preferences influence personal effectiveness and performance in teams.
- Identify and critically appraise opportunities to influence through personal and collective authority.
- Develop strategies to express self in a manner which communicates presence, enables influence and has impact.
- Explore personal resilience and develop tools for staying effective under pressure.
- Formulate and put into practice plans which contribute to improved outcomes for patients and staff underpinned by evidence and quality improvement methodology.