Message from Professor Gemma Stacey – Director of Academy
The Florence Nightingale Foundation along with Rotherham Foundation NHS Trust are pleased to offer a leadership programme for senior nursing and midwifery leaders working at matron level or equivalent. The leaders will focus on developing their individual and collective leadership authentic identity and creating a network and sense of belonging. This will support the wider organisational objective to reframe the leadership culture to one which is compassionate, empowering and fosters a culture of learning.
- Developing the confidence and capability required to positively influence as senior leaders
- Exploring communication approaches which enable a constructive presence and wider impact
- Understanding their collective authority and power to make a clear difference to the workforce culture
- Understanding political influence both within and outside of the organisation
- Having a psychologically safe space to facilitate decision making, hold ambiguity and process tensions
- Develop an understanding of quality improvement methodology for instigating, embedding and measuring change within their local environments.
- Develop critical thinking attributes and a commitment to the value of evidence based practice
Notes on Contact Preferences Update Form.
- Confirm you want to remain on the database, then choose “Leadership Programme Participant” as your relationship with the foundation
- Select your programme from the drop-down menu
- Complete the rest of the form
- If you have any issues, try using a different browser
Please complete this action before your first session and give some thought to your key objectives and hopes for the programme.
We hope you find your journey a truly transformational experience and develop the foundations and networks to realise your leadership potential.