Message from Professor Gemma Stacey – Director of Academy
Please accept our very warm welcome to your Florence Nightingale Leadership Programme. This document outlines all the key information you will need to make the most of this opportunity. It includes the learning outcomes for the overall programme and each individual session.
- Demonstrate enhanced awareness of how personality preferences influence personal effectiveness and performance in teams.
- Identify and critically appraise opportunities to influence through personal and
- Develop strategies to express self in a manner which communicates presence, enables influence and has impact.
- Explore personal resilience and develop tools for staying effective under pressure.
- Click on the link above
- For the Contact Preferences Update Form, please select that you would like remain on the course, and choose ‘Leadership Programme Participant’ as your relationship with the foundation.
- Select your programme from the drop-down menu
- Complete the rest if the information
Sometimes the browser used may impact the evaluation to load. If this occurs, please attempt to use an alternative browser in the first instance.
Please complete this action before your first session and give some thought to your key objectives and hopes for the programme.
Also, please watch this short film here about Florence Nightingale and be prepared for a fun quiz as part of your welcome day.
Our contact details are included in the Introduction, so please do get in touch if you have any questions – you must include the name of your Leadership Programme and your cohort (if applicable) in the subject line and someone will respond to assist you.
We hope you find your journey a truly transformational experience and develop the foundations and networks to realise your leadership potential.