Message from Professor Gemma Stacey – Director of Academy
Please accept our very warm welcome to your Florence Nightingale Leadership Programme. This document outlines all the key information you will need to make the most of this opportunity. It includes the learning outcomes for the overall programme and each individual session.
- Developing the confidence and capability required to positively influence as senior leaders
- Exploring communication approaches which enable a constructive presence and wider impact
- Understanding their collective authority and power to make a clear difference to the workforce culture
- Understanding political influence both within and outside of the organisation
- Having a psychologically safe space to facilitate decision making, hold ambiguity and process tensions
- Develop an understanding of quality improvement methodology for instigating, embedding and measuring change within their local environments
- Develop critical thinking attributes and a commitment to the value of evidence based practice
Notes on Contact Preferences Update Form.
- Confirm you want to remain on the database, then choose “Leadership Programme Participant” as your relationship with the foundation.
- Select your programme from the drop-down menu
- Complete the rest of the form
- If you have any issues, try using a different browser
Please complete this action before your first session and give some thought to your key objectives and hopes for the programme.
We hope you find your journey a truly transformational experience and develop the foundations and networks to realise your leadership potential.